Beautiful, luxurious accommodation in Cairnryan
Cairnryan Bed and Breakfast offers high quality accommodation in the village of Cairnryan, with a stunning elevated outlook overlooking Lochryan.
We are ideally situated on Cairnryan shore front, between the new Stena Lochryan ferry port, for sailings to and from Belfast, and the P&O ferry port. The P&O ferry can be seen sailing by the front of the house.
We are happy to accept guests who arrive late in the evening, or in the early morning from the Cairnryan ferries, and Cairnryan bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi for business travellers
Stranraer is a short drive along the shores of Lochryan , where the train and bus stations are located. A host of international restaurants are to be found in Stranraer.
- Free off-road parking. with spacious garage for bikes.
- Elevated position overlooking Lochryan, and the country side beyond.
- Spacious stylish bedrooms, with quality new en-suite bathrooms.
- All rooms have flat screen televisions and free Wi Fi .
- Stena ferry terminal is a two minute drive away
- P&O ferry terminal is a one minute drive away